Name and contact details of the responsible person (s)
Our Responsible (hereinafter "Responsible") i.S.d. Art. 4 Zif. 7 DS-GMO is:
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when passing on data to online payment providers for performance of a contract or by court order or for a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purpose of prosecution, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with Art. BDSG n.F. and DS-GMOs
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the basic European data protection regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS-GVO applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the official recognition by the EU Commission of a data protection level corresponding to the EU, or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In US companies, submission to the so-called Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
2. The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
3. Objection and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/) contradict.
Settlement of contracts
1. We process stock data (eg company, title / academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact data of users, e-mail), contract data (eg services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (eg bank details, payment history) for the purpose of fulfilling our requirements contractual obligations (knowledge of who is a contractor, justification, content design and processing of the contract, verification of the plausibility of the data) and services (eg contacting the customer service) acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO. The entries marked as obligatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
2. A transfer of this data to third parties is not, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims (eg transfer to lawyer for debt collection) or fulfillment of the contract (eg transfer of data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation acc , Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GMO.
3. We may also process the data you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
4. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. This is the case for the inventory and contract data when the data for the execution of the contract are no longer required and no claims can be made under the contract, because these are statute-barred (warranty: two years / statutory limitation: three years ). Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, at the end of the contract after three years, we will restrict processing, ie. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until its deletion.
Online payment provider
The settlement takes place with payment over "Sofort.com" over Klarna GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/
Hereinafter called "Online Settlers". The online payers collect, store and process the usage and billing information from you to determine and bill for the service you use. The data entered at the online payers are only processed and stored by them. If the online payers can not or only partially collect the user fees or the on-line payers refrain from doing so due to a complaint from you, the usage data will be forwarded by the online payee to the person in charge and a blocking by the responsible person may take place. The same applies if e.g. a credit card company reverses a transaction of you at the expense of the person in charge.
2. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, as processing is required to fulfill a contract by the controller. In addition, external online financial statements are calculated on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR from legitimate interests of the person responsible used to offer you the most secure, easy and varied payment options.
3. With regard to the storage period, rights of revocation, information and data subject, we refer to the above data protection statements of the online accountants.
Contact by phone
1. When contacting us by telephone, your telephone number will be processed to process the contact request and its processing and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone / display. The storage is made for reasons of liability and security in order to prove the call as well as for economic reasons to enable a recall. In case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
3. The device cache saves the calls days and overwrites or deletes old data successively, when the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the need for blocking.
4. You can prevent the display of the telephone number by calling with the telephone number suppressed.
1. You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your e-mail address. Only this is mandatory. The specification of further data is voluntary and serves only for the purpose of a personal address. We use the so-called "double opt-in procedure" for registration. After your registration with your e-mail, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming your registration with a link to the confirmation. If you click on this confirmation link, your e-mail will be included in the newsletter mailing list and saved for the purpose of sending e-mails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within hours, your credentials will be blocked and automatically deleted after days.
2. In addition, we log your IP address used during login as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (login and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is fulfillment of legal requirements regarding the proof of your registration as well as the prevention of misuse regarding your e-mail.
3. As part of your declaration of consent, the content (for example advertised products / services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter will be described concretely.
4. When sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behavior. The newsletters contain so-called "web beacons" or "tracking pixels", which are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. The data are collected exclusively pseudonymised, so the IDs are not linked with your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. With this data, we can determine if and when you have opened the newsletter and which links in the newsletter have been clicked. This serves the purpose of optimization and statistical evaluation of our newsletter.
5. Legal basis for the newsletter, success and storage of the e-mail is your consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO in conjunction with § 7 (2) No. 3 UWG and for the recording of consent Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, as this serves our legitimate interest of legal proof.
6. You can object to the tracking at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, the newsletter reception would also be terminated. If you disable the display of images in your e-mail software, tracking is also not possible. However, this may have limitations in terms of the features of the newsletter, and included images will not be displayed.
7. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can exercise the cancellation by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter, by e-mail or by sending an email to our above contact details. We save your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging off, your data will only be stored anonymously for statistical purposes.
Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com stats)
not merged with other data collected by us. Automattic Inc. has submitted to the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
2. This data is collected and stored for the purpose of marketing, analyzing and optimizing our website.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
4. You can object to data collection and storage at any time free of charge with future effect. You may object to or prevent the installation of cookies in a number of ways:
• You can prevent the cookies in your browser by the setting "do not accept cookies", which also includes third-party cookies;
5. For more information about preventing cookies, see "Cookies" above.
Presence in social media
2. We process your information that you send to us through these networks in order to communicate with you and to respond to your messages there.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. Insofar as you have given consent to the person responsible for the social network in the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-BER.
4. The data protection information, information possibilities and possibilities of contradiction (opt-out) of the respective networks can be found here:
Social media plug-ins
1. We use social media social media plug-ins on our website. We use the so-called "two-click solution" Hariff of c't or heise.de. When retrieving our website, no personal data will be transmitted to the providers of the plug-ins. Next to the social network logo or brand, you'll find a slider that lets you activate the plug-in with a click. After activation, the social networking provider receives the information that you have accessed our website and your personal information is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third party cookies. For some providers, such as Facebook and XING, their IP will be anonymized immediately after collection.
2. The data collected about the user stores the plug-in provider as usage profiles. These are used for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of displaying demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the activities of the user on our website. The user is entitled to a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, whereby one must turn to the exercise of this right to the respective plug-in provider.
3. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is our legitimate interest in improving and optimizing our website by increasing our awareness through social networks as well as the possibility of interaction with you and the users via social networks according to Art. 6 para P.1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
4. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations. Nor are we aware of the scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
5. We refer to the respective data protection statements of the social networks regarding the purpose and extent of the data collection and processing. In addition, you will also find information about your rights and options for the protection of your personal data.
1. We have social media plug-ins on our website Facebook.com (based in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) as part of the so-called "two-click -Solution "from Shariff integrated. You can recognize this by the Facebook logo" f "or the addition" Like "," Like "or" Share ".
2. Once you deliberately activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection is made from your browser to the Facebook servers. At the same time, Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account. Using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. Pressing the "Like" button, this information will also be transmitted from your browser to the Facebook servers in the US and stored there and displayed in your Facebook profile and possibly your friends.
3. Purpose and scope of the data collection as well as their further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy, can be taken from the data protection information of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, Data collection on the "Like" button: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. Your settings regarding the use of your profile data for advertising purposes on Facebook can be managed and disagreed here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/.
4. If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no information about your visit to our website will be associated with your profile on Facebook when activating the plug-in.
5. You can also prevent the Facebook plug-in from being downloaded by so-called "Facebook Blockers", which you can install as an add-on for your browser: Facebook Blocker for Firefox, Chrome and Opera or 1blocker for Safari, iPad and iPhone
6. Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
1. We have Twitter.com plug-ins on our website (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA) as part of the so-called "Two-Click Solution" by Shariff integrated. These plug-ins can be recognized by the Twitter logo with a white bird on a blue background. An overview of Twitter buttons or tweets can be found at: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-for-websites/overview.
2. If you are logged in to your Twitter account while you are activating the Twitter plug-ins at will, Twitter may assign the call to our website to your Twitter profile. What data is transmitted to Twitter, we do not know.
3. If you would like to exclude the data transmission to Twitter on activation of the plug-in, then log out of Twitter and delete your cookies before visiting our website.
5. Twitter has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
1. We have social network plug-ins on our website (G +) (Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) as part of the so-called "two-click solution". integrated by Shariff. These are identified by buttons with the sign "+1" on a white or colored background.
2. As soon as you deliberately activate the Google + plug-in, a connection will be established from your browser to Google's servers. Google receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Google servers in the United States where this information is stored. If you're logged into Google's account with Google, Google may associate this information with your account. Using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. By pressing the "+1" button, this information will also be transmitted from your browser to Google's servers in the US and stored there, as well as displayed in your Google+ profile and, if applicable, by your friends.
4. If you log out of Google+ before visiting our website and delete your cookies, the activation of the plug-in will not associate any information about your visit to our profile on Google+.
5. Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European privacy legislation is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
1. We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, Calif., 94025, USA) on our website as part of Shariff's "two-click solution". These can be recognized by the Instagram logo in the shape of a square camera.
2. If you willfully activate the plug-in, it will connect to the servers of Instagram. In the process, Instagram receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Instagram servers in the US, where this information is stored. If you are logged into Instagram on Instagram, Instagram can assign this information to your account and you can click on the Instagram button to share and save the contents of our pages on your Instagram account and, if necessary, to show your friends there. We have no knowledge of the exact content of the submitted data, their use and storage duration through Instagram.
3. If you log out of Instagram before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no information about your visit to our website will be associated with your profile on Instagram when the plug-in is activated.
Rights of the data subject
1. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
As far as we have the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) support DS-GMO, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
In order to protect all personally identifiable information transmitted to us and to ensure compliance with our privacy practices, as well as our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server encrypted over a secure SSL connection.